The MN Blogger Conference will take place Saturday, September 22, 2012.
We will be releasing tickets in waves this year to give more people an opportunity to attend. To snag a ticket, go to the event page on EventBrite and be ready to secure your ticket on the following dates/times:
- The first batch of tickets will be available at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, August 22.
- Additional batches of tickets will be released:
- noon, Saturday, August 25
- 4 p.m., Wednesday, August 29
- A waitlist will be available after all three batches of tickets are released.
Tickets are once again FREE and we are thankful to our sponsors.
- There are a limited number of tickets for this event, so please only register if you are sure you can attend.
- Speakers, the planning team and sponsors do not need to register, as we will be holding tickets for you separately.
- Allina Health is a secure space and we must submit attendee names to security prior to the event. All attendees will be issued name badges and only those people officially on the registration list will be allowed to enter.
- If you cannot attend, you must release your ticket back to us and we will then give your spot to a person on a waiting list. In other words, you can’t give your ticket to a friend.
- An e-mail with information on parking, meals and other need-to-know info will be sent to attendees the week before the event.
- Attendee names and e-mail addresses will be made available to select sponsors.
If you have any questions please Email Us.