After getting input from past attendees, meeting with our core planning team of highly-engaged bloggers, and reviewing session submissions from some pretty talented Minnesotans, we’ve landed on a list of hot topics (and speakers) for the 3rd annual MN Blogger Conference.
For the last week we’ve been reaching out to these folks and are happy to share this first glimpse at how the agenda is shaping up:
- Opening Keynote – Rick Kupchella, Bring Me The News
- Behind the Scenes: Brands and Blogger Relations Programs – Lauren Melcher, Weber Shandwick
- 15 Essential WordPress Plugins (and 5 That Will Just Blow Your Mind) – Mykl Roventine, Designer of Things
- Not just for words: Make your blog more powerful with images – Teresa Boardman, Professional Photographer
- Blogging to be found and hired – Sara Kerr, Professor at St. Catherine University
- Increase the visibility of your blog – Dave Folkens and Dave Schad, Padilla Speer Beardsley
- Google+? The social network as a blogging platform – Julio Ojeda-Zapata, tech writer at Pioneer Press
- How to gain credibility with your readers through writing – Trent M Kays, Graduate Instructor and PhD Student, University of Minnesota
- Connecting: Blogging for a Strong and Diverse Community – Erik Hare, erikorganic.com
We’ll post full session descriptions and speaker bios soon. Meanwhile, we are working through additional topics and speakers, and have a few surprises up our sleeves. Don’t forget, registration opens Wednesday morning, August 22, at 9 a.m. The tickets moved really quickly last year, so make sure you are ready to register that morning if you hope to attend.