Tickets for the 2012 Minnesota Blogger Conference will go fast. After all, the best things in life are free.
We’ve heard you say tickets are hard to come by, so we’ve done our best to make it as painless as possible. Those who plan ahead and are serious about attending will find a way to get their hands on a ticket. Here are a few simple steps to make your registration experience a better one:
- Mark your calendar with ticket release days and times: Tickets will be available:
- Wednesday, August 22 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, August 25 at noon
- Wednesday, August 29 at 4 p.m.
Be ready at your computer, with the event ticket page already loaded, and hit refresh at the designated time to see the tickets become available.
- Have your Eventbrite account ready before ticket release times. If you have never used Eventbrite, get started by visiting the Eventbrite registration page at https://www.eventbrite.com/signup/
- Watch for ticket giveaways from our sponsors. Follow our sponsors on your social media pages for Facebook and Twitter. Our sponsors include Pioneer Press, Mall of America, Allina Health, Padilla Speer Beardsley, National Camera Exchange, Strother Communications Group, Plum District, Sleep Number.
- As a last resort after attempting the above items 1, 2 and 3, you can always add your name to the waiting list. After all the batches of tickets are released, a waitlist will be started on eventbrite. Inevitably, people will cancel and their tickets will be rereleased.
Who Should Register
- Because Allina Health is a secure space, all attendees must have a ticket and be registered 72 hours before the event. Please only register for the MN Blogger Conference if you know you can come to the event on Saturday, September 22, 2012. Tickets are non-transferable and must be registered in your name in order to attend the event. Switching tickets with friends, business associates or others under different names will not be permitted.
- Speakers, the planning team and sponsors do not need to register. Separate tickets are on hold for you.
The generosity of our sponsors makes this free event possible. We appreciate your interest and hope that you will attend. See you at the conference!